Fixed Power harrow
MAXI is the top power harrow in the Celli range and is suitable for tractors up to 250 HP maximum.
The box shaped welded frame (gearbed), a typical feature of all the Celli power harrows, is one of the strong points of this new professional unit. This type of frame ensures the maximum rigidity and guarantees the perfect alignment of all the transmission parts in all working conditions.
In comparison with other Celli products the MAXI power harrow features a number of improvements and innovative details:
- Well proportioned, high quality transmission components (thick one-piece rotors and hardened gears kept together by strong self-locking nuts);
- Completely redesigned bottom area in order to make it more resistent to wearing and improve the soil flow through the machine (double lips oil seals + external protecting groove; bottom housings made of forged steel);
- Innovative bottom stone guards (L-shaped thick plates welded onto the frame + complete bolted cover).
- maximum horse power: 250 HP (183 KW)
- PTO: 2-speed gearbox for 1000 rpm
No. of teeth for models 300-400 25-14 = 323 rpm; 24-15 = 360 rpm
No. of teeth for models 350-450 14-25 = 323 rpm; 15-24 = 360 rpm
- 3 point hitch cat.2
- swinging lower linkages
- rear roller adjustment by hydraulic system
- rear levelling bar adjustment by threaded bar
- round tines holder kit to avoid jamming
- tines 100x18x320 mm (working depth about 33 cm) low power absorbtion
- counter-plates for tines locking
- movable side plates
- drive shaft with automatic safety device
- removable safety protections
- 2 speed gearbox with rear PTO for 1000 rpm tractor PTO *
- Tungsten blade 100x18x320 mm
- Oil cooling kit*
- Rear rollers
- Roller adjustment by pins
- Stone protectors kit
- Front track eraser
- Rear hydraulic hitches for seed drill
- The power harrow can be combined to the GIOVE seeder
* Note: when the machine is equipped with rear PTO, the oil cooling kit cannot be fitted (and viceversa).