The GR 190 is a spading machine suitable for tractors up to 190 HP, ideal for use in large areas. The features of this product are quite unique and there are no comparable machines available nowadays. Fitted with robust, hydraulically operated rear rippers, it can penetrate very effectively into the soil, to reach the compacted layers in depth. In this way the problem of hard pan can be eliminated and an appropriate deep circulation of water re-established. A very important point is that these implements, in spite of the considerable working depth, are easy to pull and therefore can be operated in very wet conditions and on steep land. Erosion problems can be also reduced thanks to the ideal size of the clods left.
Many improvements have been introduced in this latest version of the GR 190:
- The frame has been redesigned to achieve higher rigidity with less risks of soil build-up (310 and 350 versions).
- The side plates and all the safety guards have been modified to make them more efficient during work.
- New accessories like the hydraulic adjustment of the front wheels are now available.
The GR 190 is fully oil lubricated so that time-consuming daily greasing is no longer necessary. The crankshaft is particularly robust and well tested. The maximum working depth is 40+20 cm.
- Maximum suggested horsepower: 190 HP (139 Kw)
- Oil lubrication; special waterproof oil seals
- 1000 rpm PTO
- 2 speed gearbox
- Driveshaft with safety clutch
- Convex front wheels
- Lever gearbox
- Rear PTO
- Driveshaft with cam clutch
- Oil cooling kit for central gearbox
- Wide convex front wheel
- Cylindrical front wheel
- Hydraulic wheel adjustment
- Rear rake instead of the rear covers.